Sunday, November 8, 2015

Hanging with U (SOS)

 

I loved this new word challenge over at Scrap Our Stash, at least until I came to the letter “U”. After lots of thinking about what I could use, especially since I had already picked out my pictures, I finally figured out what to use for “U”  I had so much fun creating this page. I love the look of hand-stitching but I seem to always forget about doing it until the page is done and I then don’t want to spend the time on it. It really seems to bring this page together and the extra texture it adds is a favorite of mine.

A - American Crafts, Ampersand

L- Layering, Lined Paper, Little B, Little Letters

B- Black, Bazzill, Black Ink

U- Uniball Pen, “U” (in my title)

M- Mist, Mustaches, Making Memories, Me & My Big Ideas

S- Sequins, Simple Stories, Stars, Studio Calico, Stripes

SOS 11-1 Hanging with U

Supplies - Cardstock: Bazzill. Patterned Paper: American Crafts Dear Lizzy. Spray Ink: Heidi Swapp. Pen: Uniball. Stickers: Making Memories. Teresa Collins, Simple Stories, Crate Paper. Washi Tape: Queen & Company, Recollections, Little B. Embellishments: Stash, Studio Calico, Paper Issues.

- Cassie -

2 comments:

Leslie said...

WOW!! Fabulous layout and pictures!! LOVE the design!!

Jinny Newlin said...

There you go rocking a dark background again, and I adore your soft mix of colors and sprinkling of gold! Fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...