Monday, November 16, 2015

‘Tis the Season for Cheer (Picture This)

It’s that time again for a new challenge over at Picture This!  I hope you will head over to the blog to see the whole reveal from the design team and make sure to play along for a chance at the prize!

So here you go….picture this:

1 Photo + Cardstock + Gold

I had such a fun time pulling together some random Christmas stuff that I had laying around to create this fun page.  I love using up some of all these small embellishments.  Love it!!

PT Tis the Season for Cheer

Supplies - Cardstock: Coredinations. Patterned Paper: Me & My Big Ideas, Jillibean Soup. Embellishments: Paper Issues, Studio Calico, October Afternoon, Chic Tags, Queen & Company, Me & My Big Ideas, Teresa Collins, Eyelet Outlet.

- Cassie -

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...