Monday, November 2, 2015

What’s up my Buttercup? (Picture This)

Is it really November already?!?  On the upside that means that there are new challenges to play along with.  So I hope you will come check out what the design team created and play along too.

So try to Picture This… SCRAPS + DIE CUTS + BUTTONS

I keep my scraps in plastic drawers so I just grabbed the drawer of recent scraps and got started with this page.  I also tried to keep the papers the size they were with minimal cutting to create my photo mats.

PT 11-1 whats up my buttercup

Supplies – Cardstock: Bazzill.  Patterned Paper: Jen Hadfield for Pebbles. Spray Ink: Heidi Swapp. Embellishments: Heidi Swapp, Elle’s Studio, Scenic Route, Queen & Company, Studio Calico.  Stickers: Echo Park, Simple Stories.

- Cassie -

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Darling page!! LOVE the design!!!

Jinny Newlin said...

How stinkin' cute is this?! Love your title work, and the pink/aqua palette is so striking against your black background! Totally loving your happy mix of patterns, too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...