Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Be Merry 2014

This word challenge for Scrap Our Stash made me realize just how many supplies I can use in my stash for certain letters. I love these types of challenges because of how many items I can find in my stash that will work. For this page, the fact that I was able to pull together a two page layout with 13 pictures is just fabulous.

D - Doily, Dear Lizzy, Die Cuts, DCWV

I - Ink

E - Echo Park, Enamel Dots, Eyelet Outlet

C - Cardstock, Chevron, Cork

U - Uniball Pen

T - Teresa Collins, Tim Holtz, Thickers

S - Stars, Stickers, Studio Calico, Stamps, Snowflakes

SOS 12 Be Merry 2014

Supplies - Cardstock: DCWV. Patterned Paper: Echo Park. Stamps: Amy Tangerine and Dear Lizzy for American Crafts. Embellishments: Paper Issues Swag Bag, American Crafts, Echo Park, Teresa Collins, Studio Calico, Eyelet Outlet.

- Cassie -

1 comment:

Jinny Newlin said...

I just left a comment for you on the SOS Blog, but I had to come over here, too. This is fantastic, love! Such a great mix of patterns and goodies, and the perfect palette for Christmas! Great job!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...