Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Merry Everything (Picture This)

It is that time again…time for a new challenge over at Picture This.

So now….picture this:

3 Photos + Frame + Christmas Colors + Christmas Tree

This one threw me for a loop at first because the only Christmas photos that I had were 13 from last year that I wanted on a single layout, but then I remembered this cute portraits of my sister and me from back in 1983 for my first Christmas.  I grabbed a 6x6 paper pad and some Christmas embellishments and just got started.

PT 12-1 Merry Everything

Supplies - Patterned Paper: Jillibean Soup, Jen Hadfield for Pebbles. Stickers: Me & My Big Ideas. Spray Ink: Heidi Swapp. Embellishments: Studio Calico, Paper Issues Swag Bag, October Afternoon, Queen & Company.

- Cassie -

1 comment:

Susanne said...

Love the wood background, it suits those super cute photos.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...