Friday, January 8, 2016

Back to Books (SOS)

Welcome to a new year of challenges over at Scrap Our Stash. They decided to change things up a little bit. The new challenge at the beginning of the month will involve a book cover to use as inspiration along with something that must be included. Make sure to head over to their blog to see the book challenge.

When I first saw the book cover for “The Cat in the Hat Comes Back” I wasn’t sure what I was going to do.  I then thought about my daughter’s personality and what she always goes back to and that is books.  She is my little book worm and will read at least 4-6 books per week.  There was also a lot of white on the cover, so I used it as my background.

SOS 1-1 Back to Books

Supplies – Cardstock: Coredinations.  Patterned Paper: American Crafts Dear Lizzy.  Letters: American Crafts, Glitz.  Embellishments: Chic Tags, Heidi Swapp, Simple Stories, Glitz, Studio Calico, Amy Tangerine.

Thanks for stopping by!

- Cassie -

1 comment:

Susanne said...

Love the mix of colors on this page - and those snaps are great. I never took enough shots of my kiddos doing their everyday stuff. Kudos to you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...