Monday, January 18, 2016

Happy Happy 8 Layout

Wow!!  How is January almost half over already?!?  I have finally started scrapping again after taking a break for a while when life got pretty busy over the holidays.  I am still trying to get back to a normal schedule in life.

I got the inspiration for this layout from the cut file.  I wanted a big number "8" on my layout to represent my daughter's birthday in the photo, so when I saw this cut file, I knew it would be perfect especially with a fun circle cut file around the "8".  After I got the cuts made, I wanted to keep the rest of the layout a little more simple in regards to the embellishments, since the cut file takes up so much visual space on my page.


Supplies - Digital Cutter and Software: Silhouette Cameo with Designer Edition Software.  Patterned Paper: Dear Lizzy from American Crafts.  Cardstock: American Crafts. Embellishments: Recollections, Doodlebug.

Thanks for joining me!
- Cassie -

1 comment:

Jennifer Earley said...

So cute! Love the big numbers in the background.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...