Friday, January 15, 2016

Just Be You (Stuck?! Sketches)

Laura over at Stuck?! Sketches has another new sketch up today and I ended up loving the layout I created with it.  Make sure to come over to the blog to see what the design team created and to play along for a chance at some fabulous prizes!!

Stuck 1-15

I was a little unsure of this sketch at first and then I grabbed this photos and some paper scraps and it just fell together.  This is one of my favorite pages that I recently created.  It is just such a fun page and this sketch ended up being quite the winner!

Stuck 1-15 Just Be You

Supplies – Patterned Paper: Teresa Collins, Webster’s Pages.  Doily: Recollections.  Embellishments: Heidi Swapp, Chic Tags, Fancy Pants Designs, Simple Stories, Teresa Collins, Doodlebug, Recollections.

Thanks for stopping by!

- Cassie -

2 comments:

Laura Whitaker said...

Your page is beautiful love the texture and layers and there is just so much goodness to look at!

Tracey said...

Absolutely gorgeous take on the sketch!! Loving the doilies!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...