Friday, January 1, 2016

Sleep & Recovery (Stuck?! Sketches)

Hello 2016!  With the new year fresh upon us it seems like 2016 is full of fresh new potential. I hope that this year will be full of happy new things for you and yours.

Stuck?! Sketches has a brand new sketch up with some fabulous sponsors.  Make sure to play along for your chance to win.  Here is the latest sketch from the fabulous Laura.

Stuck 1-1

When I first saw this sketch it looked like so much fun to work with.  When I started looking for photos I found these two of my hubby following his foot surgery in 2015, so instead of a third photo I added this 3x4 journaling card.  I also added a bigger rectangle of patterned paper behind all the photos.

Stuck 1-1 Sleep & Recovery

Supplies – Patterned Paper: My Mind’s Eye, Echo Park, Jillibean Soup.  Washi Tape: Bella Blvd, Recollections, Love My Tapes.  Embellishments: Heidi Swapp Project Life Card, Echo Park, My Mind’s Eye, Queen & Company, Studio Calico.

Thanks for stopping by!

- Cassie -

1 comment:

Laura Whitaker said...

Great job Cassie, love your page for so many reasons especially the journal card and the documenting of real life!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...