Sunday, January 31, 2016

The Game is On!

I was so excited to hear that one of my friends was joining the design team at The ScrapRoom.  The fabulous Rochelle has taken over the site and I know her from my Scrap Our Stash design team.  I am so excited to see where she takes this new adventure.

I had some free time and decided to take on the new sketch challenge for January (I know, I just barely got it done in time).  I love these pictures because of the everyday moments they capture of my daughter and I this past summer.  I added an extra piece of background paper and some various layers and strips of paper to really work with the fun theme of my pictures. 

The Game is On

Supplies – Patterned Paper: Pink Paislee.  Cardstock: Bazzill.  Letters: Making Memories, Basic Grey.  Embellishments: Chic Tags, Amy Tangerine, Simple Stories, My Mind’s Eye, Heidi Swapp, Teresa Collins.

Thanks for joining me!

- Cassie -

5 comments:

Steffanie said...

Fun photos! Love the mix of patterned papers and embellishments! Just might need to lift this one!

Rochelle Spears said...

Very nice!! You did a great job on the challenge! :) Thanks for playing along with TSR! :)

Tracey said...

What a fantastic page!! Love all of the embellishment!

Brenda said...

Awesome layout as always! Love your fun take on the sketch! Thank you for playing along with The ScrapRoom!

Susanne said...

What a cute fun page!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...