Friday, February 12, 2016

Adventure with You

The fabulous Laura, who is the sketch designer over at Stuck?! Sketches, is also on the design team for Imaginisce.  So of course I just had to play along with the sketch challenge for this month.  Now I will admit that I had no Imaginisce brand paper and embellishments…so after a quick order I had lots of yummy goodies to play with!

2016-02-07 08.53.58

I just adore the bright colors and fun patterns, they aren’t my normal style, but I noticed that I just keep reaching for these supplies over the last few days.  So this step outside my normal box has been a wonderful thing for me.  So finally here is my layout:

Adventure With You

I had a hard time just picking three patterns for my layout, so instead I grabbed a 6x6 pad and used 7 different patterns for this page.  I just love it!!!  Everything here is from Imaginisce except the title words and the enamel dots.  This page just makes me so happy!!

Supplies – Patterned Paper: Imaginisce. Cardstock: Coredinations.  Letters: Heidi Swapp, Teresa Collins.  Embellishments: Imagainisce, My Mind’s Eye, Teresa Collins.

Thanks for joining me!

- Cassie -

6 comments:

Susanne said...

Love that page, and your pattern picking is spot on.

Laura Whitaker said...

Wow this is so fabulous! You did a great job with the sketch, perfect patterned papers! Thanks so much for joining us at Imaginisce!

Tracey said...

LOVE this!!

Nathalie said...

Great entry for the challenge! I like how you mixed so many patterns but kept the page clean and simple at the same time!

Melissa Elsner said...

This is really awesome! Love the mix of papers you used. Thanks for playing along with the Imaginisce sketch!

Monique Liedtke said...

What a fabulous page Cassie! Love all the different patterns you combined!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...