Friday, February 26, 2016

Birthday Star

There is a super fun Facebook Group called SG Scrap Squad and they hosted a Super Bowl On-line crop…and then you have two weeks to complete the challenges.  They had about 8 scrapbook challenges (as well as coloring and card challenges too) and I managed to complete 7 of them over the two weeks.  Now it is taking me even longer to share them here on my blog, but slowly and surely I will get them all posted.
This challenge was called the MVP challenge and had to feature stars.  So I grabbed two pictures of a birthday when I was a little girl and then had to work in some stars.  This one was so fun to work on!!
Birthday Star
Supplies – Patterned Paper: Imaginisce.  Digital Cutter, software and Cutfile: Silhouette Cameo with designer edition software, The Cut Shoppe, Embellishments: Recollections, Thickers, SImple Stories, Flair for Buttons, Studio Calico, Doodlebug, Heidi Swapp, Teresa Collins.
Thanks for joining me!
- Cassie -

2 comments:

Tracey said...

What a fun page!!

Leslie said...

Cute page!! LOVE the Star!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...