Monday, February 15, 2016

Grammy, You Make Me Happy (Stuck?! Sketches)

Happy Valentine’s Day (a little late, but close enough).  Laura has created another fabulous sketch over at Stuck?! Sketches.  I hope you will swing by the blog to see what the other ladies on the team have created.  Make sure to play along with the sketch for your chance at the fabulous prizes up for grabs!
Stuck 2-15
Here is a great sketch for a single 4x6 photo.  I really love having multiple photos on a page, but sometimes a single 4x6 is all you need for the story.  I stuck pretty close to the sketch this time.  Instead of the hearts, I used various circles and doilies.  I love the lacy texture that doilies add to my page.  As a finishing touch I added sequins to the top left and bottom right corners to complete the diagonal design I created with my photo and embellishments.
Stuck 2-15 Grammy you make me happy
Supplies – Patterned Paper: Amy Tangerine for American Crafts, Dear Lizzy for American Crafts.  Embellishments: Recollections, Heidi Swapp, Chic Tags, Amy Tangerine, The Paper Studio, Maggie Holms, stash, Simple Stories.

Thanks for joining me!
- Cassie -

3 comments:

Susanne said...

Fab page, love how the circles tumble down drawing the eye through the photo.

Laura Whitaker said...

This is just so pretty Cassie!

Tracey said...

This is so so pretty!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...