Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Happiness is You & Me Everyday

On Superbowl Sunday I took part in an online crop in the Scrapbook Generation’s Facebook group call the SG Scrap Squad.  This was the first official challenge that I participated in.  This is the “NFL” layout challenge.  I picked a Neutral color theme (white, kraft, black & gold), Foil & Frilly Doily, and Large title and Love title.
I was a little scared of the neutral palette, but in the end, I love how the focus is on my photos!  I just grabbed some papers and cut them down to create the layers.  I also discovered that I have a TON of gold in my stash!
Happiness is you and me Everyday
Supplies – Patterned Paper: Me & My Big Ideas.  Cardstock: Coredinations.  Doily: Stash, Recollections.  Embellishments: Doodlebug, Pebbles, Heidi Swapp, Chic Tags, Simple Stories.
Thanks for joining me!
- Cassie -

2 comments:

Tracey said...

Gorgeous page!!

Susanne said...

This is cool, I like those layers of doily frosting between the cake of papers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...