Wednesday, February 17, 2016

On The Move 2015

I have been on a scrapbook challenge kick lately, and this layout is no different.  This time I am playing along with the fun monthly sketch challenge at The ScrapRoom.   I loved all the patterned paper blocks in this sketch, but changed up my photos to have 2 vertical photos.  This one was such a fun page and sketch!

On The Move 2015

Supplies – Sketch: The ScrapRoom February Challenge.  Patterned Paper: Dear Lizzy, Crate Paper.  Embellishments: Chic Tags, American Crafts Thickers, Project Life, Maggie Holms (for Crate Paper), Amy Tangerine, Doodlebug, Recollections, Teresa Collins.

Thanks for joining me!

- Cassie-

2 comments:

Brenda said...

Awesome page Cassie and wonderful job with the sketch! Thank you so much for playing along this month!

Rochelle Spears said...

Love all the layers and embellies!! You rocked this sketch challenge!! Thanks for playing along with The ScrapRoom! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...