Monday, February 1, 2016

Remember Pretty Moments

Welcome to February!  Today there is a new sketch challenge up on Stuck?! Sketches.  Laura did a fabulous job with this one.  Of course there are some fabulous prizes up for grabs, so make sure you play along for your chance to win!
Stuck 2-1
I really stuck close to the sketch on this page.  I had these three pictures of my daughter from a family photo shoot last summer and I really wanted to scrap them, plus I love playing with brighter colors in the cold, grey winter months here. 
I usually avoid patterned paper like the background page, because I find them hard to use with other papers and with my photos.  This one is an exception though.  I covered up some of the circles, but it still works.  I love the variety of colors and sizes of those fun circles!
Stuck 2-1 Remember Pretty Moments
Supplies – Patterned Paper: Amy Tangerine for American Crafts.  Doily: Stash.  Embellishments: Heidi Swapp, Chic Tags, Studio Calico, Freckled Fawn, Simple Stories, Recollections.
Thanks for joining me!
- Cassie -

4 comments:

Tracey said...

Love your take on the sketch! Such a very pretty page!

Laura Whitaker said...

This is so beautifully soft and feminine!

Sarah said...

This is a gorgeous page - love the softness about it! hugs Sarah x x x

Susanne said...

This is simply a gorgeous page - those photos are enchanting.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...