Monday, February 29, 2016

This Family is Something Wonderful

This layout is for another challenge from the Super Bowl On-line Crop in the SG Scrap Squad group.  This one involved using the one-page sketch from the Scrapbook Generation Create Magazine from September 2015.  Instead of using patterned paper I decided to mix and match various washi tapes.  I kept the colors pretty muted.  I wanted to do a large title, but I didn’t want it to be too visually heavy on my page, so I used a sketch pen to dry my title on the page. I even did the title after I had added my washi tape and photo, so I knew exactly how much space I had on my page.
Family is Wonderful
Supplies – Washi Tape: Little B, Love My Tapes, Stash.  Digital Cutter and software: Silhouette Cameo with Designer Edition Software.  Embellishments: Amy Tangerine, Crate Paper, Queen & Company, Project Life, Dear Lizzy.
Thanks for joining me!
- Cassie -

2 comments:

Tracey said...

Love the title! Beautiful page!

Susanne said...

Exactly what Tracey said. Really fabulous layout.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...