Monday, March 21, 2016

An Exciting Announcement and Project Life pages

A few weeks ago I was asked to join the Project Life design team over at The ScrapRoom kit club.  I was so excited and more than a little intimidated. I have done project life in the past and now that the actual app is available on android has been released I have been playing and sharing those pages.  With this amazing opportunity I decided to just jump in with both feet and create some pocket pages.  Daily life around here has been busy yet boring, so for right now I have been using the pocket pages to create more of a regular style layout.

Today I am sharing two pages that I created using the current (March/April) kit.  I will be back in April to share two more pages that I created with this same kit.

Copyright: Cassie Wiscarson for The ScrapRoom
Title: Best Day Ever
I loved the mix of the My Mind's Eye Hello Gorgeous cards with a few from Simple Stories Carpe Diem line. The enamel dots and shapes from My Mind's Eye add the perfect little touch. I loved the banner stickers that came on the Photo Play Like a Girl sticker sheet. The washi sheets and clips from Simple Stories Life in Color along with the Label stickers from the Carpe Diem line add the perfect finishing touches.
Copyright: Cassie Wiscarson for The ScrapRoom
 Title: Good Stuff
I have so many pictures of my dog sleeping that I had a hard time narrowing it down to these seven. I combined two 4x6 journal cards and two 4x4 journal cards to create my own custom journal and title cards for this page. The cards are all from Simple Stories Life In Color Collection. I used some of the banner shapes from the Photo Play Like a Girl sticker sheet. The washi strip is from a Washi sheet from the Life In Color collection by Simple Stories. I added some label stickers from Simple Stories Carpe Diem along with some enamel shapes from My Mind's Eye Hello Gorgeous line. As a final touch I added the wood heart from my stash.

Thank you so much for joining me!
- Cassie -

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...