Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Check Me Out!

This layout is for another challenge over at the SG Scrap Squad online crop that I participated in recently.  This challenge was to create a single page layout of any theme.  I had these three pictures of my nephew and husband photobombing me, so decided to get them scrapped.  I reached into some of my scraps and grabbed a bunch in black, white and red and mixed them all together to create this fun page.  This layout really came together quickly and I had so much fun creating this layout live during the crop!

Copyright: Cassie Wiscarson
Supplies - Cardstock: Bazzill.  Patterned Paper: Simple Stories, Teresa Collins, DCWV.  Embellishments: Pink Paislee, Studio Calico, Queen & Company, Dear Lizzy, Heidi Swapp, Recollections.

Thanks for joining me!
- Cassie -

1 comment:

Tracey said...

What an awesome page! Loving this!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...