Friday, March 25, 2016

Discover Birthday Fun

This is the last layout from the most recent SG Scrap Squad online crop that I was able to complete live.  After this one, I had to get my daughter from school and back to the real world.  This challenge gave us a list of color combos and we had to randomly select one.  I was lucky to select pink and aqua...which I love!  So I grabbed these picture of me when I was probably about 3 years old and found various pink and aqua papers to combine to create this page.  I then kept my title and embellishments in a vertical line down the center of the page.
Copyright: Cassie Wiscarson
Supplies - Patterned Paper:Echo Park, Simple Stories.  Embellishments: American Craft Thickers, Heidi Swapp, Amy Tangerine, Shimelle, Recollections, Queen & Company, Simple Stories, Imaginisce.

Thanks for joining me!

- Cassie -

1 comment:

Tracey said...

Love this Cassie! The colours are fantastic!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...