Monday, March 14, 2016

Disney Girls

I had so much fun joining in on my second on-line crop.  This one was again hosted by the SG Scrap Squad on Facebook.  I was only able to play along live on day 1 which was a Friday.  This was the very first challenge...create a 2-page layout in any theme.  I had this layout part way done, so I finished it up.  I love how this layout came out, especially since these are the only photos I have of my sister and I went we went to Disneyland over 20 years ago!
Copyright: Cassie Wiscarson

Supplies - Patterned Paper: Simple Stories.  Sketch: Scrapbook Generation May 2015 Free Sketch.  Cardstock: Coredinations.  Digital Cutter and Software: Silhouette Cameo with Designer Edition Software.  Letters: Making Memories, American Crafts Thickers.  Embellishments: Heidi Swapp, Teresa Collins, Simple Stories, Imaginisce, Me & My Big Ideas, Queen & Company, Echo Park.

Thanks for joining me!

- Cassie - 

4 comments:

Steffanie said...

Cute, cute layout! Love how you wrapped the title around the corner. Really well done. I'm such a sucker for Disney pages!

Tracey said...

I LOVE THIS! What an awesome page!!

Leslie said...

What a fabulous page!! LOVE the design, colors, and that big star!!

Susanne said...

Love you Disney page - so fresh and fun.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...