Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Hello Here Comes Trouble

I was a little unsure about this challenge at the Super Bowl On-line crop with the SG Scrap Squad, I don’t do that many two page layouts, but I decided to give it a try.  We were to create a two page layout from the two page sketch in the September 2015 issue of the Create Magazine put out by Scrapbook Generations. I loved that I could mix so many different patterns across the bottom of the layout, so I thought it would be perfect with these fun pictures of my scrappy weekend last year.  I changed up some of the picture sizes on the bottom part of the page, since I already had these photos printed, but I have to say that I just LOVE how it all turned out!
Hello Here Comes Trouble
Supplies – Cardstock: Coredinations.  Patterned Paper: Shimelle.  Washi Tape: The Paper Studio.  Digital Cutter and Software: Silhouette Cameo with Designer Edition Software.  Embellishments: Recollections, Shimelle, Teresa Collins, Imaginisce, Chic Tags, Freckled Fawn, Studio Calico.
Thanks for joining me!
- Cassie -

1 comment:

Tracey said...

Loving all of the patterns! Great double!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...