Thursday, March 17, 2016

Love This Place

This is another layout that I created for a challenge that was a part of the online crop hosted by SG Scrap Squad on Facebook.  There were a bunch of challenges over the three day crop and I have been busy trying to complete as many as I can.  This one was called the Irish Stew Challenge.  We had to pick something from each of the three categories.

I picked: Cardstock & Patterned Paper, Paint & Spray Ink, and Chipboard, Metal & Wood.  I created the background by painting white cardstock with two colors of acrylic paint and the adding some spray ink splatters on top.  I then created my layout on top with various patterned papers and embellishments.  I love how fun this page is!
Copyright: Cassie Wiscarson
Supplies - Cardstock: Coredinations.  Spray Ink: Heidi Swapp.  Patterned Paper: Dear Lizzy, Pink Paislee.  Embellishments: Freckled Fawn, Teresa Collins, Studio Calico, Queen & Company.

Thanks for joining me!
- Cassie -

2 comments:

Tracey said...

Loving the fabulous colours on here! Awesome page!

Susanne said...

Fabulous page, love that background.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...