Friday, March 11, 2016

Lucky Us

I created this layout for another challenge that was a part of the online crop hosted by SG Scrap Squad on Facebook.  For this challenge we had to create a layout using FIVE different pieces of green patterned paper and only use 1 accent color.  I ended up using black as my accent color.  I really love how simple this layout is and how quickly it came together.  The challenge was finding out how little green supplies I actually have.  My favorite part...the fact that I was able to use several pieces of 6x6 patterned paper that have been sitting in my stash for several years.  How awesome!!
Copyright: Cassie Wiscarson
Supplies - Patterned Paper: My Mind's Eye, Shimelle.  Cardstock: Coredinations.  Emebllishments: Amy Tangerine, Queen & Company, Teresa Collins, Simple Stories, Pebbles, Freckled Fawn.

Thanks for joining me!
- Cassie -

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...