Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Santa Visit

A fun fun fun filled online crop with the facebook group, SG Scrap Squad, happened a little while ago and I had so much fun scrapping along with the challenges when they were posted throughout the day.  Challenge #4 was to scrap a holiday...any holiday.  So I took advantage and scrapped these cute pictures from this past Christmas.  Plus I got to play with some new patterned paper I had recently purchased...win, win!
Copyright: Cassie Wiscarson
Supplies - Patterned Paper: Pink Paislee, Heidi Swapp.  Embellishments: American Crafts Thickers, Me & My Big Ideas, Pebbles, Amy Tangerine, Teresa Collins, Crate Paper, Recollections, Studio Calico.

Thanks for joining me!
- Cassie -

2 comments:

Tracey said...

LOVE THIS! What a gorgeous holiday page!

Susanne said...

Love your multilayered look here, and the way you spread the pops of bright green around the page. Fabulous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...