Friday, March 18, 2016

Thank My Lucky Stars

Challenge #2 at the online crop with the SG Scrap Squad was to create a layout using 3 green items from the provided list.  I used green washi tape, green patterned paper, green word sticker and green bling.  I really just love the bright colors and how this whole page turned out.  I usually add journaling to my pages, but I really thought that this title summed up the whole meaning behind the page.
Copyright: Cassie Wiscarson
Supplies - Cardstock: Bazzill. Patterned Paper: Imaginisce, Fancy Pants Designs.  Washi Tape: Love My Tapes.  Digital Cutter and Software: Silhouette Cameo with Designer Edition Software.  Cut File: Kerri Bradford Studios.  Embellishments: Shimelle, Imaginisce, Amy Tangerine, Queen & Company.

Thanks for joining me!
- Cassie -

1 comment:

Tracey said...

What a fabulous page! Such fun colours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...