Thursday, March 24, 2016

Us @ 17

When I saw the new sketch challenge over at The Scrap Room, I couldn't resist playing along.  I flipped the sketch and instead of using a big square of patterned paper, I decided to add some gold color shine to my page in random messy stripes.  I also added a messy stack of 6x6 papers behind my two photos to create a fun photo mat.

There are days when I really can't believe that my husband and I have been together since we were 17 years old.  This year marks 15 years together.  Even though I was a photography student in high school and college, I have very few pictures of us together, so I love that I found these and were able to finally get them scrapped.  I think this might be one of my new favorite pages <3 .="" nbsp="" p="">
Copyright: Cassie Wiscarson
Supplies - Patterned Paper: Crate Paper, Teresa Collins.  Letters: American Crafts.  Embellishments: Heidi Swapp, Recollections, Studio 112, Crate Paper, Simple Stories, Studio Calico, My Mind's Eye, Queen & Company.

Thanks for joining me!
- Cassie -

3 comments:

Tracey said...

This is a beautiful page! I love it!

Steffanie said...

You guys are so cute! Nice to know a little about the story of you two. Fun letters for your title!

Rochelle Spears said...

Love those layers! Beautiful page! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...