Friday, April 8, 2016

Busy Mind in Motion (Scrap Our Stash)

This book cover challenge at Scrap Our Stash made me giggle when I first saw it because this is totally like my mind lately.  Instead of creating a layout about my creative mind, I decide to create a page about my daughter.  Her mind is always busy and creative. We always joke that if she is awake then she is talking.  I saw this picture of my daughter lounging in my hubby’s chair and she is engrossed in a book.  She is totally my little book worm who loves reading non-fiction books and will throw out random facts at us. 


Getting back to the layout, I added three clouds to my page.  The one that says “Dream Big” is one of my favorites and I love how it ties back into the mind aspect of the book cover.  I then found this light bulb icon flair and it was perfect for the concept behind the layout about my daughter’s busy mind.  I decided to add pops of yellow around my page because of the book cover in my daughter's hands.  It was a fun finishing touch.

Copyright: Cassie Wiscarson
 Supplies - Patterned Paper: Echo Park. Cardstock: Bazzill.  Embellishments: Silhouette Cameo, Chic Tags, Simple Stories, Basic Grey, Amy Tangerine, Imaginisce, The Paper Studio, Paper Issues.

Thanks for joining me!
- Cassie -

3 comments:

Leslie said...

Such a fun page!! LOVE!!

Tracey said...

A beautiful page!

Susanne said...

Oh I love how the paper airplanes bring to mind all the ideas floating in hers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...