Friday, April 1, 2016

Hello Mexico Shopping Trip (Stuck?!)

Today is my first sketch reveal as part of the new term over at Stuck?! Sketches.  I am so excited to be back for another term.  The last term was a wonderful experience because Laura not only creates fabulous sketches, but the team is a great group and has been really well run.  

 I really loved how everything about this sketch was laid out in a column in the middle of the page.  I picked this vertical photo from when I was a kid.  It was the only one from this trip that I had, so i added a little extra patterned paper and then added the globe instead of the second photo.  I also decided to have a large title instead of journaling or the extra embellishments.
Copyright: Cassie Wiscarson
Supplies - Patterned Paper: My Mind's Eye, Studio Calico.  Embellishments: Heidi Swapp, Imaginisce, Simple Stories, Chic Tags, American Craft Thickers, Recollections, Studio Calico, Doodlebug.

Thanks for joining me!
- Cassie -

4 comments:

Steffanie said...

Cute layout! Fun to see a photo of you as a kid---aren't you sweet! Love all the travel elements you have included and the long title.

Laura Whitaker said...

Fabulous page Cassie! Great layering and embellishing!!

Tracey said...

Loving your page! Awesome take on the sketch!

Vivian Lake said...

Love all the little details!! ~DT Vivian

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...