Friday, April 15, 2016

Love Right Now (Stuck?! Sketches)

Welcome to April 15th!  I can't believe that April is already half over.  We have survived spring break around here and a just getting back into the swing of things again.  The fabulous Laura over at Stuck?! Sketches has done it again by having a fabulous new sketch up.  Make sure to swing by the blog to see what the rest of the team has created and to get a look at our fabulous sponsors!  You can't win if you don't play along!!
 I stayed pretty close to this sketch.  I used some watercolor crayons to color some of the flowers on the background.  I then added doilies behind the layers instead of paint splatters.  I also flipped the photo orientation and used a slightly bigger photo.  I then finished it off with embellishments surrounding my photo.
Supplies - Patterned Paper: Crate Paper, Jen Hadfield for Pebbles.  Embellishments: Amy Tangerine, Recollections, Chic Tags, Simple Stories, Freckled Fawn, Crate Paper, Scotch, Echo Park, Basic Grey, Studio Calico.

Thanks for joining me!
- Cassie -

6 comments:

Leslie said...

Gorgeous page!! LOVE that background paper!!

Vivian Lake said...

So sweet and elegant! DT Vivian

Monique Liedtke said...

Wonderful page and I really love how you watercolored some of the flowers of your background paper!

Laura Whitaker said...

Beautiful job Cassie, loving your layers!

Susanne said...

This is lovely. Your choice of background and the layers all add to the photo.

Tracey said...

Gorgeous page! Loving the doilies!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...