Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Off to Third Grade

I am just getting around to scrapping my daughter's first day of third grade.  The part that amuses me is that her school year is just about over.  I will say that I like working on pictures that are a few months old, it means that I can scrap what I want and I do jump around some without needing to always be printing pictures.  In fact I have been ordering so many pictures lately that I need to get scrapping before I even think about ordering more because I am seriously just about out of room in my organization method.

I am so proud of how my daughter adapts to change.  She is starting her fourth new school in four years.  Yup...she has been the new student each and every year so far.  I have been known to suffer some parental guilt over that fact, but luckily it doesn't seem to bother her at all!  This year the change in school was our decision because she was accepted into an accelerated learning program for highly capable children.  After a bumpy start, things have really smoothed out and she is doing great.  The best part is that it looks like she will be in the same school with the same group of students next year!
Copyright: Cassie Wiscarson
Supplies - Patterned Paper: Simple Stories, Fancy Pants Designs, Echo Park.  Embellishments: Jillibean Soup, Bella Blvd, My Mind's Eye, The Paper Studio, Studio Calico, Freckled Fawn.

Thanks for joining me!
- Cassie -

1 comment:

Tracey said...

This is gorgeous!! I absolutely love this!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...