Monday, April 25, 2016

Sandy Toes

When I got these bright & fun Imaginisce papers I wanted to use them right away!  So I came up with this layout.  I features the only picture I have of myself playing in the sand when I was little.  I wanted to stick with the bright colors throughout the page.  In the end I love how this turned out!
Copyright: Cassie Wiscarson
Supplies - Cardstock: Bazzill.  Patterned Paper: Imaginisce.  Washi tape: Queen & Company.  Title: American Craft Thickers and micro beads from Martha Stewart.  Embellishments: Jillibean Soup, Imaginisce, Kaisercrafts, Simple Stories, Heidi Swapp, Eyelet Outlet, Recollections, My Mind's Eye, Chic Tags.

Thanks for joining me!
- Cassie -

2 comments:

Susanne said...

Love how you've tucked into that camera paper. Cute colorful page.

Tracey said...

What a great page! Loving the colours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...