Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Best Day (The ScrapRoom)

I have another new project up on the blog over at The ScrapRoom today.  This is another layout that mixes the Patterned Paper Add-On Kit with the Project Life Kit.  I love how the two kits play so nicely together!

The colors in this line from Jillibean Soup make me so happy! For this layout I used the patterned papers from the May Patterned Paper Add-On Kit and paired it with the project life cards and stickers from the May/June Project Life kit. I really loved that the enamel dots from My Mind's Eye (also in the Project Life kit) match the colors in papers from Jillibean Soup. I used three project life cards on this page and they are the "Best Day Ever" card, the Happy card (that I cut into the banner shape) and the cute teal coffee cup that I cut from a third card.

Copyright: Cassie Wiscarson for The ScrapRoom
Supplies - Cardstock: Coredinations.  Patterned Paper, Stickers, Project Life Cards: Jillibean Soup.  Enamel Dots: My Mind's Eye.  Wood Veneer: Studio Calico.

Thanks for joining me!
- Cassie -

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...