Sunday, May 22, 2016

Hello School Bus Girl (Scrap Our Stash)

The sketch + challenge this month over at Scrap Our Stash is such a great sketch to use.  I changed up the number of photos and size of them.  I loved these four pictures of my silly daughter at the bus stop in the morning, so I just cropped them down to smaller vertical photo and kept the angled placement similar to the sketch.    From the list part of the challenge I used: My Mind’s Eye, Metal, Newsprint, Naples Yellow and Olive.

I hope that I have inspired you to try out this great challenge.  I can’t wait to see your creation!

Copyright: Cassie Wiscarson for Scrap our Stash

Supplies - Patterned Paper: Pink Paislee.  Letters: Glitz, Photo Play.  Embellishments: stash, Freckled Fawn, Dear Lizzy, My Mind’s Eye, Amy Tangerine, Simple Stories, Jenni Bowlin Studios.

Thanks for joining me!
- Cassie -

1 comment:

Susanne said...

Love how you've included so many photos in a very lovely design - playful and pretty at the same time.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...