Thursday, May 12, 2016

A Breath of Fresh Air

I am back today with my fourth layout that I created as part of the crop in the SG Scrap Squad Facebook group.  This challenge was to create a two page layout based upon a provided sketch.  I really love how clean the Scrapbook Generations sketches are.  I love the variety of pictures sized on this page too!  I rearranged the order of the pictures to better work with the photos that I had.  Overall, I stuck close to the sketch with just the addition of some extra embellishments.

Copyright: Cassie Wiscarson
Supplies - Cardstock: Bazzill.  Patterned Paper: My Mind's Eye, Teresa Collins.  Embellishments: Simple Stories, Recollections, Chic Tags, The Paper Studio, Basic Grey.
Thanks for joining me!
- Cassie -

2 comments:

Susanne said...

This is really fabulous Cassie.

Tracey said...

This is beautiful Cassie! I love the soft colours!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...