Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Love Happy You

I am taking some time today to just relax and getting some scrapping done.  I finally had some time so I decided to play along with the sketch challenge on the Imaginisce Blog.  I loved the sketch that Laura created and grabbed some of the Imaginisce goodies that I have from the Happy Traveler line to create this fun page.

Copyright: Cassie Wiscarson
Supplies - Cardstock: Bazzill.  Patterned Paper: Imaginisce.  Embellishments: Imaginisce, American Crafts, Pebbles, Queen & Company.

Thanks for joining me!
- Cassie -

3 comments:

Tracey said...

I just love this Cassie! Beautiful page!

Laura Whitaker said...

Love this Cassie! Fab embellishing too! Thanks for joining us at Imaginisce!

Tracey said...

Love this page!! Awesome take on the sketch!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...