Sunday, May 8, 2016

Love You (Scrap Our Stash)

When I first saw this book cover I was immediately inspired by the large heart and the theme of love.  So I started by stitching this large heart on my background cardstock and then cut a heart out of patterned paper to fit inside the stitching.  I wanted to keep with the pink color scheme of the cover and used patterned paper that has a focus on the pink side.  I finished up the layout with a title and some embellishments including that cute piece of chipboard with flowers printed on it.
I can’t wait to see what you create with this book cover challenge!

Copyright: Cassie Wiscarson for Scrap Our Stash


Supplies - Cardstock: Bazzill.  Thread: DMC floss.  Patterned Paper: Crate Paper.  Embellishments: Recollections, Dear Lizzy, Freckled Fawn, American Crafts, Studio Calico.

Thanks for joining me!
- Cassie -

2 comments:

Tracey said...

This is beautiful!

Leslie said...

Love this page!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...