Monday, May 16, 2016

May Pocket Pages for The ScrapRoom

It's that time again...the new kits are up over at The ScrapRoom.  These two pocket pages use the May/June Project Life kit.  These kits are packed full of the latest goodies.  Today I am sharing pocket pages, but I will be back on the 23rd with how to use the Project Life kit to create traditional layouts.

One of my favorite ways to use pocket pages is for times like this when I have a lot of photos that I like.  I took my daughter to a beautiful park when we had a some nice spring weather for a little mini photo shoot.  I left with over 100 photos and even after deleting a bunch I have enough to create a full album if I put them all on traditional pages.  

With my daughter's grey and pink dress the colors in the My Mind's Eye On Trend 2 cards were a great match.  So many of these cards are just beautiful!  I even cut the heart and the phrase "Happy" from other cards to create my own embellishments for this page.  I also added the enamel dots from the kit and then finished off the page with two wood hearts from my stash.
Copyright: Cassie Wiscarson for The ScrapRoom
The colors and designs on the Bella Blvd Let's Go Project Life cut apart sheet just pop off the page. I love the mix of colors and designs.  I had quite a few pictures that I wanted to use of my daughter's recent ATV ride and this collection was perfect!  I added some of the Fancy Pants Sticky Notes from the Attwell collection.  The letter, washi tape and date stamp are all from my stash.
Copyright: Cassie Wiscarson for The ScrapRoom
Thanks for joining me!
- Cassie -

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...