Sunday, May 15, 2016

Surrounded By Beauty (Stuck?! Sketches)

Memorial Day is quickly approaching here.  As soon as it gets here it makes me think of summer break.  May is totally a me month between Mother's Day and my birthday.  I love the celebrations and the nice weather.  I first saw this sketch right after my husband texted me a beautiful landscape photo when he was working.  


When I saw the circle in the background the the circle mat behind the photo, I decided to do something a little bit different instead.  I took this circle cut file and filled various triangles with different pieces of patterned paper.  From there I layers some paper behind my photo and then added my title and embellishments to finish up my page.

Supplies - Patterned Paper: Bo Bunny, Basic Grey.  Cardstock: Coredinations. Digital Cutter and Software: Silhouette Cameo with Designer Edition Software.  Embellishments: Bella Blvd, Simple Stories, Kaisercrafts, Imaginisce, Studio Calico, Teresa Collins, Recollections, Doodlebug.

Thanks for joining me!
- Cassie -

4 comments:

Leslie said...

Oooh!! I love how you used the sketch and such a fabulous cut file!!

Laura Whitaker said...

Fabulous page, so loving the cut file you chose to accent your page!

Tracey said...

The cut file looks fabulous in the background! Fantastic page!

Vivian Lake said...

I'm in awe with what you did with the triangles! ~DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...