Friday, June 3, 2016

I Believe in Pink

A few weeks ago I took part in an online crop with Scrapbook Generations in their Facebook Group.  One of the challenges was to create a pink layout.  Normally, that isn't very hard to do for me...but this time I picked a picture of my husband  and made it work.  I was giggling the whole time I was putting this page together.  It still makes me so happy!

Copyright: Cassie Wiscarson
Supplies - Patterned Paper: Echo Park, Simple Stories, Crate Paper.  Embellishments: Crate Paper, Recollections, Basic Grey, Photo Play, Simple Stories, The Paper Studio, Studio Calico, Heidi Swapp.

Thanks for joining me!
- Cassie - 

2 comments:

Susanne said...

Aww, cute layout!!

Tracey said...

Loving all of the pink! Fabulous page!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...