Wednesday, June 15, 2016

June Project Life layouts for The ScrapRoom

I am here today to share the two newest project life style layouts for The ScrapRoom.  Each Project Life kit comes packed with lots of goodies!  For the May/June Kit I created 5 12x12 pocket pages, 5 12x12 layouts (with the patterned paper add-on kit) and 4 cards.  Even after all of that I still have plenty of goodies leftover.

The colors and patterns on these American Crafts cards in the May/June Project Life kit just made me swoon. I picked out three cards that looked great with these photos of my daughter (and mostly taken by her) at the tulip fields this year. The colors of the Jillibean Soup stickers looked great with the cards by American Crafts so it was easy to have this page come together. The finishing touch was the enamel dots by My Mind's Eye.


The masculine feel of these cards from Echo Park were very much needed around here. I never seem to have enough of the strong colors to document memories/moments of my husband military career. I had just ordered these pictures when I saw these cards and knew immediately that they would go together perfectly! I finished it off with some teal stickers from Jillibean Soup and some of the My Mind's Eye Enamel Dots.


Supplies - May/June Project Life kit from The ScrapRoom.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...