Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Lifetime of Love (Scrap Our Stash)

Ahhh...School is out (at least for my daughter) and summer is here!  I love how the days are so much more relaxed this time of year. I am really looking forward to spending more time with my daughter and husband while we take advantage of the beautiful summer weather. The middle of the month brings a new Sketch (+) challenge over at Scrap Our Stash.


When I first saw this sketch (+) challenge, I was a little stumped on what I wanted to create. I loved the squares on top of the triangle papers, so I just ran with it. I cut two pieces of patterned paper to create my background and then layered my photos and these cute little cut apart squares and rectangles to create the same feel as the sketch. For the list part of the challenge I used Pebbles and Polka Dots from the first list, Queen & Company and Quartz from the second list and Red from the third list. I can't wait to see your take on this sketch (+) challenge!

Copyright: Cassie Wiscarson for Scrap Our Stash
Supplies - Cardstock: Bazzill.  Patterned Paper: Simple Stories, Pebbles.  Doily: Recollections.  Embellishments: Heidi Swapp, Queen & Company, American Crafts Thickers, Simple Stories.

Thanks for joining me!
- Cassie -

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...