Friday, June 24, 2016

Live Dance Laugh (The ScrapRoom)


I have been having the best time with these Freaky Fast Friday challenges. I grabbed some papers and cut them down and then started playing with them and my photos before I settled on this arrangement. This is always the challenge I turn to when I want to get my mojo flowing again!

I think I screamed when I opened up my kit and saw these fabulous papers from Shimelle and Pink Paislee's Fancy Free lines were included in the box. I have been waiting to get my hands on these goodies. These papers paired perfectly with the project life cards from American Crafts. I finished off the page with the Jillibean Soup stickers from the kit. From my own stash I added the sequins, blue washi tape and the wood stars.



Supplies - June Patterned Paper Add-On Kit and May/June Project Life Kit from The ScrapRoom. Wood Veneer: Studio Calico.  Washi Tape: Recollections. Doily: Recollections.

1 comment:

Tracey said...

Fantastic layering! Great page Cassie!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...