Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Personality Copy (Scrap Our Stash)

Hello June!  It is time for a new book cover challenge over at Scrap Our Stash.  The school year here is winding down and my wonderful husband's birthday is fast approaching.  So that means that June is all about my hubby :)  This book cover was right up my alley, especially since it is June.

I took inspiration from the book title in two ways. First I created a layout about my husband in his role as "Dad" and second those green paint splatters. In many ways my daughter is just like her dad...including the countless funny faces I always get in photos!

I created this layout using paper from a 6x6 pad and cutting it and arranging the layers so that there were a lot of angles. I loved the pops of yellow on the white background. I then finished it off with these large green splatters. I can't wait to see what you create using this book cover as inspiration!

Copyright: Cassie Wiscarson for Scrap Our Stash
Supplies - Patterned Paper: American Crafts Shimelle.  Ink: Mister Huey.  Letters: Bella Blvd, Webster's Pages. Embellishments: Studio Calico, Jillibean Soup, My Mind's Eye, Eyelet Outlet.  Stamps: Pebbles, Amy Tangerine.

Thanks for visiting!
- Cassie -

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...