Friday, June 17, 2016

Seattle Fun

I know that I have been mostly sharing work for design teams lately.  Having those assignments have been the driving force behind my scrappy time lately.  I have recently wrapped up my first year back in college and I am already into a new term, so studying has taken a huge chunk out of my free time and that looks to be getting worse for a while since soon my daughter will be out of school for the summer.  We already have a lot of fun things planned!

Today I have this layout that I created around this picture of my sister.  Earlier this year we had a "girls weekend" with my mom in Seattle.  I am kinda sad to say this was the only photo we took all weekend!!  I guess that means we need to get together again, and this time we need to take more pictures!
Copyright: Cassie Wiscarson
Supplies - Patterned Paper: Echo Park.  Digital Cutter and Software: Silhouette Cameo with Designer Edition Software.  Cut file: The Cut Shoppe.  Embellishments: Heidi Swapp, Echo Park, Me & My Big Ideas, Simple Stories, Doodlebug.

Thanks for joining me!
- Cassie -

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...