Monday, July 4, 2016

Best Day Ever (Scrap Our Stash)

I am so happy to be staying on the Scrap Our Stash design team for another term!  I really love working with the challenges each month.  These are the challenges that I turn to first when I am in a scrappy funk to get my mojo flowing again.


I was really inspired by the circles and the theme of travel on this book cover.  I grabbed this picture from our trip to the tulip fields this year.  It was perfect since there are so many colors on the book cover.  I then decided to use this cut file and thought it would be great to have each circle backed with a different piece of patterned paper.  I added several circle embellishments between the cut file, enamel dots, the yellow flower and the grey puffy circle on the left side of the page.

Copyright: Cassie Wiscarson
Supplies - Cardstock: American Crafts.  Patterned Paper: Pink Paislee, Shimelle for American Crafts.  Digital Cutter and Software: Silhouette Cameo with Designer Edition Software. Embellishments: Imaginisce, Freckled Fawn, Crate Paper, Recollections, Studio Calico, Pebbles, Heidi Swapp, Doodlebug.

Thanks for joining me!
- Cassie -

1 comment:

Susanne said...

Cute page, love the swirly circles.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...