Thursday, July 14, 2016

July Pocket Pages for The ScrapRoom

It is a new month and the new kits are up over at The ScrapRoom.  I had such a great time using the goodies in the Shots of Life Pocket Page Kit for July/August.  Today I am sharing two pages that I created with these goodies.

What really sets the July/August Shots of Life kit apart is that you get part of a 6x6 paper pad from Fancy Pants Designs. I used that pad to create my own pocket style cards. The colors in this set worked perfectly with the colors from a school event for my daughter. Also in the kit are some really fun tags, I used a label on the title card that was included along with the “#ONE” tag. I finished off this page with some letter stickers, a doily and wood from my stash.

I immediately loved this fun and whimsical line from Carta Bella that is included in the July/August Shots of Life kit. Between the 4x6 and 3x4 card sheets and the matching stickers, this pocket page spread came together quickly! The wood letters are from the Carta Bella sticker sheet, but I did add extra letter stickers from my stash. I also added the sequins, clip and teal label from my stash. Sequins are a great way to add some texture to your pockets without adding bulk.

Make sure to head over to The ScrapRoom to check out this great kit along with the others.  I have found that the various kits all work together to give you more scrappy options!

Thanks for joining me!
- Cassie -

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...