Friday, July 1, 2016

Starbucks & Pajama Day (Stuck?! Sketches)

How is it that 2016 is already half over?!?  Either way, it is the beginning of another month, which means that there is a new sketch challenge up at Stuck?! Sketches.  After I picked out my photo I went through one of my recent scrap paper drawers and grabbed these three different pieces to layer together.  These floral die-cuts are so pretty that I became so excited when the colors looked perfect with the colors of the patterned paper.

Some days it is the little simple things that matter the most...and in this case it is a lazy morning with my daughter and of course Starbucks!


Supplies - Patterned Paper: Amy Tangerine, Simple Stories.  Doily: Recollections.  Letters: Heidi Swapp, Simple Stories, Freckled Fawn.  Embellishments: Kaisercraft, Simple Stories, Shimelle, Basic Grey, Doodlebug, Teresa Collins.

Thanks for joining me!
- Cassie -

3 comments:

Tracey said...

This is fantastic Cassie!! What a pretty page!

Laura Whitaker said...

Love this page, so fun and happy great flower clusters too!

Leslie said...

Fun page!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...