Friday, July 15, 2016

Summer Faves (Stuck?! Sketches)

I have the lyrics for countless songs about summer floating around in my head.  Between this page and it actually being summer here, I just can't stop the endless flow of songs.  Laura has out done herself with this latest sketch.  Make sure to head over to the Stuck?! Sketches blog to see what the design team has created and to link up your own creation for a chance to win a prize from our fabulous sponsors.

I pretty much just followed the sketch this time.  But the best part of my layout is the printed burlap "paper" that I used as my background.  I love the extra texture and dimension that it adds to the feel of the page.


Supplies - Patterned Paper: My Mind's Eye, Pebbles.  Letters: American Crafts.  Embellishments: Chic Tags, Imaginisce, Pretty Little Studio.

Thanks for joining me!
- Cassie -

2 comments:

Tracey said...

That burlap background is awesome! The page is fantastic Cassie!

Laura Whitaker said...

Great page, love the texture the burlap adds!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...