Monday, July 18, 2016

The Adventure of Lily (Scrap Our Stash)

It is time for a new Sketch + challenge over at Scrap Our Stash.  I love being able to work with a sketch and bust my stash at the same time.  These little lists always make me think a little and in this case I was encouraged to use some twine, which has been sitting here for WAY too long!


I knew when I saw this sketch that those two index cards would be perfect to add some project life style cards to my page.  I replaced the two small photos with this single 4x6 photo.  I also needed to move my title up on the page to make room for all my journaling.  There was a story behind this snapshot that I really wanted to record.  I then finished up the page with some embellishments.  With the long title I thought that a the little banner flags with the same patterned paper would be a nice touch to draw your eyes up and across the page. For the lists I used: Simple Stories, Teresa Collins, Twine and Uniball Pen.

Copyright: Cassie Wiscarson
Supplies - Patterned Paper: My Mind's Eye, Simple Stories, Elle's Studios, Project Life Currently Cards.  Pen: Uniball Pen.  Letters: Echo Park, Simple Stories.  Embellishments: Teresa Collins, Project Life, Pretty Little Studio, Queen & Company.

Thanks for joining me!
- Cassie -

2 comments:

Tracey said...

WHat a super sweet page!!

Susanne said...

I just love this - so simply sweet and straightforward in design.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...